In accordance with Governor Whitmer’s executive orders to mitigate the spread of COVID‑19, West Michigan Orthopaedics will be providing essential services only effective 03/24/2020.
If you believe that your condition is urgent and you do not have an appointment, please call (616) 949-8945 to speak with a staff member or call 911.
If your physician has deemed your appointment an “essential service” in accordance with state guidelines, please contact our office at (616) 949-8945 immediately if you answer YES to any of the following questions.
- Do you have, or have you had within the past 14 days, symptoms of respiratory infection such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you, or someone you have been in contact with, received a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Are you, or someone you have been in contact with, awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Are you, or someone you have been in contact with, currently quarantined?
If you have an appointment and wish to have one visitor accompany you to your appointment, at least one of the following criteria must be met:
- Visitor is necessary for the support of the patient’s activities of daily living,
- Visitor is necessary for the exercise of power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship, or
- Visitor is a parent, foster parent, or guardian of a patient 21 years of age or under.
“No wait” waiting room
We have implemented an optional “no wait” waiting room. Please call (616) 949-8945 upon arrival to your appointment if you wish to wait in your vehicle until our team is ready for your x-ray or evaluation.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance to these guidelines as we work together to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our patients, staff and community!